Hi, I’m Catherine, Remedial Massage Therapist, Myotherapist
and Kahuna Bodyworker
I am passionate about helping my clients feel incredible and achieve their health goals through Massage and Myotherapy and endeavour to do my best to help them get there.
I am continually learning about the human body and constantly fascinated by its innate ability to heal itself with the help of manual therapy and movement.
Within a treatment my Number One goal is to restore you and your body to optimal health by facilitating healing through massage, dry needling, pain education & corrective exercise.
Following a thorough consultation and assessment, I will work with you to design a treatment specifically tailored to suit your current complaints, what your goals are for the treatment and how you like to be treated.
Specializing in helping you manage and improve the following conditions:
- Muscular aches or discomfort from overuse; whether from work or exercise
- Increasing functional movement to assist in daily activities
- Relieve and reduce migraine or headache severity and frequency
- Reduce lower back, hip and pelvic pain and discomfort
- Help rehabilitate and improve core strength
Through a combination of:
- Comprehensive initial assessment
- Re-assessment at each subsequent treatment
- Regular treatment i.e. weekly, fortnightly, monthly or however you can manage it.
- Personalised take-home exercises/stretches
- After-care information and follow-up communication, and most importantly:
- You learning to care of your-self and being pro-active with your health and lifestyle choices
Whether your goals include pain management, better movement throughout your body, or simply to feel relaxed and cared for; I would love the opportunity to work with you to help you become the best version of yourself.